OPPORTUNITY IS HERE
We have opportunities for the best people to join our team. Whether you’re an experienced marketer or new to the profession, we want to hear from you.
SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT EXECUTIVE
Love writing about different topics and interests? Want to work alongside a variety of Industry sectors? Have a creative writing flow? Want to be in a working environment where you are appreciated?
Umbrella Marketing is recruiting!
Here at Umbrella, we have an exciting opportunity for a Social Media and Content Executive to join our team. This role will involve working with the wider team to develop and implement our client’s social media and digital strategies.
The chosen candidate will be highly motivated, happy to work in a small-business setting, have a good eye for design, strategic, a strong communicator, an excellent people person and up for taking on new challenges.
YOUR DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Coordinating and planning clients and Umbrella Marketing Team’s marketing social accounts using scheduling software
- Creation of social media campaigns and strategies
- Audience development and research into key engagement times, days and periods
- Reporting and analysis of work
- Writing of blog content and web content when needed to complement social media activity as a means of brand awareness and a medium to drive traffic back to the website
- Assisting with the creation and management of content calendars
- Monitoring and responses to social messaging and comments across channels
- Develop following, page likes, shares and engagement for all client campaigns
- Implement SEO practices with content created to optimise social reach and increase search visibility
- Managing and identifying new influencer relationships
- Ensuring all deadlines are achieved effectively and to exacting standards
- Creating eye-catching graphics using tools like Canva and Photoshop
IDEAL CANDIDATE PERSONALITY, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and creative skills
- Ability to liaise with clients and communicate effectively
- A good head for research and analytics to gain the best outcome from our work
- Experience with Canva, WordPress, MailChimp, Social Media platforms and MS Office
- Driving License
THE FUN STUFF
Umbrella Marketing Team is much more than just a job. We take pride in our team and creating the best working environment. Some of the best parts of our job include:*
- Trips to the pub for a lunch time pint
- Friday morning bacon sandwiches
- Dress-down Friday
- Christmas parties
- Birthday meals out
- Quality office banter
*Obviously the best part of our job is ACTUALLY working with our wonderful clients and not all the beer and food we consume here. 🙂
Social Media and Content Executive
1-2 Years Experience
1 Position Available
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident, and motivated individual keen to develop a strong career within our team.
The role will involve dealing with all client accounts in a variety of sectors, working to tight deadlines, managing multiple projects, working on the strategic direction of social media projects and content, whilst ensuring excellent outreach with followers and customers.
You will be expected to develop content and campaign ideas that are engaging, relevant and able to develop audiences for our wide range of clients.
Sound like the job for you?
Send through an introduction email and a copy of your CV
Looking for a step into a marketing career?
Umbrella Marketing Team are looking to invest in and train marketing graduates and are looking for someone with a big personality to sink their teeth into our diverse marketing roles. We are currently inviting speculative applications for future opportunities with our Team.
Umbrella Marketing Team is a marketing operations organisation helping businesses realise their potential. We are looking for Graduate Marketing Executives to provide outstanding people skills and excellent service to our client base. In return, we will support and develop your skills, and identify new training qualifications to keep you ahead of the market.
As a Graduate Marketing Executive you’ll be working on and assisting with Client projects. You’ll build long-lasting relationships with clients and keep marketing moving in the right direction. This is a real hand on opportunity for the right candidate.
Our business may be small but we need big personalities, so we’re looking for outgoing, personable individuals with professional communication skills.
You’ll need to be able to proactively work to your own initiative and take responsibility for your targets.
In addition you will have an understanding of marketing, be self-motivated, recognise the importance of strong customer focus and have the drive and tenacity to deliver.