WELCOME TO UMBRELLA MARKETING TEAM.
The term ‘Umbrella Marketing Team,’ ‘Advocacy & Interaction’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 24 Nicholas Street, Chester, Cheshire, England, CH1 2AU.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
(in accordance with the companies (trading disclosures) regulations 2008)
Umbrella Marketing Team is a trading name of Advocacy & Interaction Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (07769395) whose registered office is 24 Nicholas Street, Chester, Cheshire, England, CH1 2AU.
Umbrella Marketing Team operates at Riverside Innovation Centre, Castle Drive, Chester, Cheshire, England, CH1 1SL. Official correspondence and notices should not be sent to this address but should be addressed instead to the registered office address provided above.
We collect certain information or data about you when you use our website. This includes:
- any information submitted to us by you in a contact or other form
- your IP address and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use our website, using cookies
- your name and/or email address where you provide this to subscribe to our email updates
This information helps us to improve our website by understanding how you, and other users, use it. Except for where you contact us via an online form, or otherwise explicitly provide your personal details, we cannot personally identify you using the data we collect.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure servers in the UK and Europe. Occasionally, we may store your information outside of Europe, where it could be viewed by our employees or suppliers
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure and, as such, the security of your data cannot be guaranteed. We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
Your data will only be used by Advocacy & Interaction Limited and will never be shared by us with any third-party organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes.
We may use externally-supplied utilities and software to store, process or handle your data, where it could be viewed by our employees or suppliers.
Disclosing your information
If you are within the European Union, you have certain rights and are entitled to certain information under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The GDPR guarantees you the right to find out what information we hold about you. You may ask us to provide you with a copy of the information we hold about you at any time by contacting us. This is called a ‘Subject Access Request’. If you wish to make a Subject Access Request, a charge of £10 is payable to Advocacy & Interaction Limited. You may also request that we delete any information we hold on you and we must comply with this.
Links to other sites
Our website may link to external sites and resources which either enhance the content we provide to you or enable the website to provide specific functions.
Advocacy & Interaction Limited cannot be held responsible for the content, data collection, data security or data handling processes of external sites or resources.